Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Thomas Bellembois <th...@univ-rennes1.fr> on 2005/03/04 09:24:54 UTC

Slide quota

Hello,

We need to implement Slide quota for our project.
I would like to know what are the different possibilities (interceptor,
store...).
Is there somebody else interested in this feature ? Is there already
something developped ?

Thanks.

Thomas

--
BELLEMBOIS Thomas
CRI, Université de Rennes 1

Re: Slide quota

Posted by Thomas Bellembois <th...@univ-rennes1.fr>.
Hello Stefan,

Yes, I mean quotas according draft-ietf-webdav-quota-06.
Using an event handling mechanism sounds to be a good idea, but I am not
very aware of that yet.
I am browsing Slide classes to know how implementing this kind of mechanism.
Thank you very much for your help.

Thomas

Re: Slide quota

Posted by Stefan Lützkendorf <lu...@apache.org>.
Hello Thomas,

--
Stefan Lützkendorf  --  luetzkendorf@apache.org

TxLogger initialization

Posted by Jie Ren <ji...@ics.uci.edu>.
I want to know how I can suppress the initialization message from Store.

I added this line in Domain.xml <slide logger="log4j.Log4jLogger"
logger-level="0">, to redirect and suppress output from Slide. However, I
still get several lines telling me initialization of file-meta-store and
file-content-store. These lines come from AbstractTxFileStoreService.java,
and I noticed there is another TxLogger used here. It seems that this Logger
is still initialized by SimpleLogger, despite the Log4JLogger setting.

Did I miss something here?

Regards,
Jie