Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Mattankot, Nikhil" <ni...@digital.com> on 2002/01/20 09:08:54 UTC

jserv 1.0 nd windows 2000

hi

pls tell me whether jserv1.0 is compatible with  windows 2000 ; if not from
which version onwards

any body got any docs regarding this pls send to me

thanks nd regards
nikhil

Re: jserv 1.0 nd windows 2000

Posted by Dmitri Colebatch <di...@bigpond.net.au>.
jserv is very old, and full of problems, I have no idea if it is compatible
with win2k, although I cant see why it wouldn't be.  having said that, imho
you'd be well served by upgrading to a spec compliant servlet container.

cheers
dim

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>