Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Qingye Jiang (John)" <qj...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/02 08:37:53 UTC

CY12-Q3 Community Analysis — OpenStack vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack

Hi,

I have just finished my blog entry "CY12-Q3 Community Analysis —
OpenStack vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack", which provides a
lot of details on how these four projects are doing in terms of
community activies. The article contains a lot of graphs, and I don't
want to spam everybody's mailbox. It is accessible from my blog at the
following URL:

http://www.qyjohn.net/?p=2427

Best regards,

Qingye Jiang (John)

Re: CY12-Q3 Community Analysis — OpenStack vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
Very nice objective analysis Qingye, thanks for sharing.

I enjoyed reading it, especially that it shows good community participation in CloudStack.

-Sebastien

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 2:37 AM, Qingye Jiang (John) <qj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just finished my blog entry "CY12-Q3 Community Analysis — OpenStack
> vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack", which provides a lot of details
> on how these four projects are doing in terms of community activies. The
> article contains a lot of graphs, and I don't want to spam everybody's
> mailbox. It is accessible from my blog at the following URL:
>
> http://www.qyjohn.net/?p=2427
>
> Best regards,
>
> Qingye Jiang (John)

As always Qingye, you do a fantastic job with this quarterly analysis.
 Thanks for sharing!

-chip