Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@iona.com> on 2008/06/25 15:32:28 UTC

Is cxf 2.0.x branch broken?

Hi,
Is CXF 2.0.x branch broken currently?

I am seeing compilation failure in simple-frontend as follows.

/local1/work/cxf/apache/2.x/rt/frontend/simple/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/frontend/AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.java:[84,22]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : method
setFeatures(java.util.List<org.apache.cxf.feature.AbstractFeature>)
location: class org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean

/local1/work/cxf/apache/2.x/rt/frontend/simple/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/frontend/AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.java:[84,22]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : method
setFeatures(java.util.List<org.apache.cxf.feature.AbstractFeature>)
location: class org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean

Regards,

Ulhas Bhole

Registered Number: 171387

Re: Is cxf 2.0.x branch broken?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ulhas,

I got the same build error with you and just committed a quick fix for it,
Please check it out  :)

Cheers,

Willem