Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by "Zayyad A. Said" <za...@intrasofttechnologies.com> on 2016/09/15 16:17:33 UTC

Internal Server Error - Loan Booking

Devs,

One of our MFI partners are facing an issue with creating a new loan account
for one client, the details are not submitted.

I investigated this using Chrome developer tools and got below response on
submit:

{"timestamp":1473929903293,"status":500,"error":"Internal Server
Error","exception":"org.springframework.dao.CannotAcquireLockException","mes
sage":"could not execute statement; SQL [n/a]; nested exception is
org.hibernate.exception.LockTimeoutException: could not execute statement"}

This only happens on one client and this same client is having another loan
booked previously, they can book loans for other clients with no issues.

Could someone please advise the likely cause of this issue? How can we
resolve it?

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <ma...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Email banner

RE: Internal Server Error - Loan Booking

Posted by Adi Raju <ad...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Zayyad,

It is difficult to figure out a scenario on why a db record might be locked
perpetually.

I think your immediate step should be to have your DBA to get the records
unlocked.

If you are able to figure out the scenario thru which such error happens,
that would be great.

Regards,

Adi

Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com