Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Néstor Boscán <ne...@tcs.com.ve> on 2007/12/20 02:41:20 UTC

Can I send all logs of a specific Level to a specific Appender?

Hi

Is there a way to send all log messages that are associated with a specific
level to an appender that is not the same as the default configured
appender?. Can I send for example INFO to a file and WARN to another file?

Regards,

Néstor Boscán

Re: Can I send all logs of a specific Level to a specific Appender?

Posted by "James A. N. Stauffer" <st...@gmail.com>.
Yes you can.  Set the threadhold on each appender to set the minimum
level and use a LevelFilter to set the maximum level.

--
James A. N. Stauffer        http://www.geocities.com/stauffer_james/