Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Torgeir Veimo <to...@vertech.no> on 2002/03/07 17:04:28 UTC

multi-app support and page="" & forward="" across sub applications

We use <html:link > with page & forward attributes primarily to avoid
coding the context path. Now we are splitting up our application into
separate sub-applications, but there is one catch; How do we link
between actions in different sub-applications, while still using page=""
or forward=""? All the actions in a subapp automatically gets prefixed
with its sub-application name.

--
-Torgeir