Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com> on 2006/07/03 16:56:00 UTC

Launcher question

Nice work Rick on the launcher...

I had a quick question on LauncherCurrentCompositeContext. It's part
of the org.osoa namespace. I'm hesitant about putting things in the
spec namespace unless they are part of the spec itself. Were you
intending this to be something the spec should add? If so, perhaps
you could do a quick write-up and we can get it proposed as part of
the round of spec changes that is occurring? Otherwise, if it isn't
something that is part of the spec is there a way to move it out to
the Tuscany namespace?

Jim