Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> on 2013/12/08 23:40:05 UTC

Open PRs

There are 20 open PRs against jclouds/jclouds [1] at present. Quite a
few are over  3 months old. Would it be worth having a quick sweep
through especially the older ones and closing out any that do not seem
viable at present, or for 1.7.0?

Regards

ap

[1] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pulls

Re: Open PRs

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> I've added comments to all old PRs I've found. Let's see if we get
> some feedback and can merge/close! :)

Thanks, Ignasi!

ap

Re: Open PRs