Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ran Harpaz <ip...@hotmail.com> on 2010/01/25 10:17:32 UTC

CSV File "Save as" dialogue defaults to HTM file

Hello, I'm using Jetspeed 1.6, running on Tomcat.

In a portlet I developed, I create a .csv file and print a link to it. The
user then needs to right-click on the file and select "save file as".

The dialogue that pops up defaults to file type HTML file, and replaces the
.csv extension of the file I link to with .htm.

Is there anyway to resolve this? I really need to give access to the csv
file as-is, and not bother my clients more than neccessary.