Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ken Tanaka <Ke...@noaa.gov> on 2006/02/28 21:39:09 UTC

[m2]Does bestpractices.html apply to maven 2?

I have a documentation question:

At the bottom of the page
http://maven.apache.org/using/bestpractices.html
is a section called "Getting ready for Maven 2." I take this to mean
that the page above is for Maven 1. Does any of it apply to Maven 2?

Thanks,
Ken

--
= Enterprise Data Services Division ===============
| CIRES, National Geophysical Data Center / NOAA  |

Re: [m2]Does bestpractices.html apply to maven 2?

Posted by Ken Tanaka <Ke...@noaa.gov>.
Thanks for the response. I'm sure a lot of people new to Maven are
wondering what applies to Maven2 on the website. I recommend to the
documentation maintainers to add more version notices to the website
where content only applies to a particular version of Maven.

-Ken

Posted by Napoleon Esmundo Ramirez <nr...@gmail.com>.
Hello,