Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Lyle H. Ward" <wa...@columbia.sparta.com> on 2001/04/05 00:08:48 UTC

IIS & SSL

I'm updating and existing .asp application and am locked into IIS/NT4.0
using SSL. It looks like Tomcat with IIS is fairly straight foreward except
for the SSL. Can the standard Tomcat build be used if run with IIS as an
"In-process servlet container?" What about "Out-of-process" or do I need to
rebuild Tomcat to support SSL. Since IIS is handling the connections, my
intuition is that Tomcat shouldn't care that the connection is SSL. Thank
you for any insight.

Lyle H. Ward                           (410) 381-9400 x227 (Balt)
SPARTA, Inc.                           (301) 621-8145 x227 (DC)
Suite 300                              (410) 381-5559 (fax)
9861 Broken Land Parkway
Columbia, MD 21046                    email: ward@columbia.sparta.com