Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/09 15:51:22 UTC

Can't find the latest snapshot in apache.snapshot repo.

Hi,

Can anyone help deploy it ?

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/wink/wink-common/1.1.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT/

--
Shawn

Re: Can't find the latest snapshot in apache.snapshot repo.

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,

Seems there's still no snapshots deployed, Could you please do a manually
deployment for us ?

Geronimo build automation has been broken for some time because it depends
on wink snapshot.

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Thanks !

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.