Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Robert Schimpfle <sc...@uni-trier.de> on 2001/02/13 18:49:17 UTC

BCB4 & Xerces linker error

Hello everybody.

Trying to compile a project using Xerces C++ with Borland C++ Builder 4.

Everything works fine, but at the end of the compilation I get about 2
oder 3 linker errors (the number depends on the version of Xerces, I
have
tried 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4) such as:

(linker error) Unresolved external 'DOMParser::setDoValidation(const
bool)' referenced from u:\test\xmlparser.obj

As mentioned above, the number of the errors differ and the externals
that
can not be found change from version to version.

unresolved external with BCB4

Posted by Robert Schimpfle <sc...@ldv35.uni-trier.de>.
Hello everybody.

I have trouble when compile a project using Xerces C++ with Borland C++
Builder 4.

Everything works fine, but at the end of the compilation I get 2 linker
errors (I am trying version 1.2 with specially prepared .lib and .dll
from someone else):

[linker error] Unresolved external 'DOMParser::setDoValidation(const
bool)' referenced from u:\test\xmlparser.obj
[linker error] Unresolved external 'DOMParser::parse(const char * const,
const bool)' referenced from u:\test\xmlparser.obj

Would be great if somebody could give me at least some hints.

Robert Schimpfle