Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by gilgal <gi...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/27 16:38:29 UTC

WADL generation question

When cxf generates my WADL I get references to objects in the grammar
section, but if it is a primitive type it has a comment of what the
primitive type is but no element attribute set.  Is there a way to get what
is in the comment into the element attribute of the representation tag?
Here are two examples.
References the object in the grammar:
<resource path="/optout/individual/{individualId}">

<method name="GET">
<request/>
<response>
<representation mediaType="application/xml" element="prefix1:indOptOut"/>
<representation mediaType="application/json"/>
</response>
</method>
</resource>
Has only a comment that it is xs:boolean:
<resource path="/ministering/remove/{unitNbr}/{individualId}">

<method name="DELETE">
<request/>
<response>
<!-- Primitive type : xs:boolean -->
<representation mediaType="application/xml"/>
<!-- Primitive type : xs:boolean -->
<representation mediaType="application/json"/>
</response>
</method>
</resource>

Thanks,
Gil

Re: WADL generation question

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Just FYI, this improvement has been implemented

thanks for your help
Sergey

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-3242

Posted by Gilgal Jones <gi...@gmail.com>.