Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ray Madigan <ra...@madigans.org> on 2003/07/24 18:33:01 UTC

IllegalAccessError?

I am in the process of porting my application to Tomcat 4.1.24 and am
getting the strangest Error Message.  Has anyone seen anything like this?  I
haven't changes anything in my app, or the struts config.  Nothing in the
stack trace has any pointer to where in my app it is failing?  Help would be
very much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: try to access class
org.apache.commons.beanutils.MappedPropertyDescriptor$1 from class
org.apache.commons.beanutils.MappedPropertyDescriptor
	at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.MappedPropertyDescriptor.getPublicDeclaredMetho
ds(MappedPropertyDescriptor.java:383)
	at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.MappedPropertyDescriptor.internalFindMethod(Map
pedPropertyDescriptor.java:453)
	at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.MappedPropertyDescriptor.findMethod(MappedPrope
rtyDescriptor.java:527)
	at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.MappedPropertyDescriptor.<init>(MappedPropertyD
escriptor.java:149)