Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tim Pizey <ti...@paneris.org> on 2004/03/03 00:55:02 UTC

Melati version 0.7.2

Version 0.7.2 of Melati has been released.

This includes
o - version 1.3.1 of Velocity
o - better handling of character encodings,
     to support chinese and other characters
o - Support for finer grained authorisation
o - bug fixes to rollback and tree rendering
o - An experimental JSP handling servlet

Examples and details at http://melati.net/
where you can see and play with the generic
database admin system.

Further example code can be seen at http://paneris.net/

yours
Tim Pizey

Re: Melati version 0.7.2

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 06:04, Tim Pizey wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 March 2004 4:12 am, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> > On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 18:55, Tim Pizey wrote:
> > > Version 0.7.2 of Melati has been released.
> >
> > Why are you announcing this on the maven user list?
>
> Because it is a Mavenised project and on the Maven powered by page ?
>
> If this is not good I won't do it again.

Probably not entirely appropriate here but something could be created
for announcements for Mavenized projects. That would be cool but I don't
think the maven user list is the place for it.

> yours
> Tim Pizey

jvz.

Jason van Zyl