Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Munroe Sollog <so...@digiraticonsulting.com> on 2009/01/18 21:46:25 UTC

Bayesian per domain filtering

I am sure this has been asked before, however, I cannot find any clear
documentation nor archives addressing this question.  I would like to
store a per domain bayesdb, preferably in a database.  Is there
documentation on doing this?

--
Munroe Sollog
Systems Engineer

Re: Bayesian per domain filtering

Posted by Larry Nedry <sp...@bluestreak.net>.
On 1/18/09 at 3:46 PM -0500 Munroe Sollog wrote:
>I am sure this has been asked before, however, I cannot find any clear
>documentation nor archives addressing this question.  I would like to
>store a per domain bayesdb, preferably in a database.  Is there
>documentation on doing this?

Yes, it is easy if you use a SQL database.  These two documents should help
get you started.
<http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/BetterDocumentation/SqlReadmeBayes>
<http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/UsingSQL>

Nedry

Re: Bayesian per domain filtering

Posted by SM <sm...@resistor.net>.
At 12:46 18-01-2009, Munroe Sollog wrote:
>I am sure this has been asked before, however, I cannot find any clear
>documentation nor archives addressing this question.  I would like to
>store a per domain bayesdb, preferably in a database.  Is there
>documentation on doing this?

No.  You would have to patch the code to do that.

Regards,
-sm