Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Dave Cahill <dc...@midokura.com> on 2013/02/18 06:47:54 UTC

[DISCUSS] Allow specification of different VIF drivers per traffic type in KVM

Hi,

I'd like to make a change for 4.2, allowing the specification of different
VIF drivers per traffic type in KVM.

I have written up the proposal in Jira and Confluence:

Feature spec:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Allow+specification+of+different+VIF+drivers+per+traffic+type+in+KVM

Jira ticket:

I'm interested to hear any comments. If no comments are forthcoming after
72 hours, or only positive ones, my understanding is that I should go ahead
and start development.

If I'm wrong on that, or missing anything in the feature spec / Jira ticket
above, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave.

Re: [DISCUSS] Allow specification of different VIF drivers per traffic type in KVM

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
LGTM

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.