Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by lb <lb...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/16 16:15:44 UTC

[camel-braintree] New Apache Camel component

Hi,

I've been working on a new Apache Camel component which provides support
for Braintree Payments gateway [1]  which. Braintree lets you acees to
payment systems like PayPay (they are a PayPal company) , Apple Pay,
Android Pay through an unified gateway and sdk

The component is available on my github profile [2].  and supports almost
all the APIs Braintree' sdk provides [3][4] and I'm currently working to
add tests cases where it make sense.

I would like to get feedback from the community to improve it and to get it
included in official Apache Camel components.

Cheers,
Luca

[1] https://www.braintreepayments.com
[2] https://github.com/lburgazzoli/camel-braintree
[3] https://developers.braintreepayments.com/
[4] https://github.com/braintree/braintree_java/

Re: [camel-braintree] New Apache Camel component

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Luca,

Great job! I read the docs quickly and seems ok :-)

I'll read more thoroughlylater.

Anyway the docs looks good to me.

--
Andrea Cosentino
---------------------------------

Email: ancosen1985@yahoo.com
Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 11:43 AM, lb <lb...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've create the documentation
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Braintree , can
someone have a look and tell me if I need to amend something ?

Posted by lb <lb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luca

Posted by lb <lb...@gmail.com>.