Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Somu Chandra <so...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/06 17:33:33 UTC

Pagination problem in Contrib Table beta 5

I am using Tapestry 4 BETA5.
My Contrib table's pagination links are not well formed. It is missing a
right parameter.
This table was working fine in Tapestry4 Beta3. Any help is appreciated.

Here is the link which was generated.

javascript:submitLink(Tapestry.find('Form_1', 'linkPage_3');

My .html
jwcid="table@contrib:Table" source="ognl:groupsForTable"
columns="name, description" rowsClass="ognl:beans.evenOdd.next"
pageSize="10" initialSortColumn="name">
<a jwcid="@DirectLink" listener="ognl:listeners.onViewGroup"
parameters="ognl:components.table.tableRow.name<http://components.table.tableRow.name>
">
value="ognl:components.table.tableRow.name<http://components.table.tableRow.name>
"/></a>

Thanks
Somu chandra

Re: Pagination problem in Contrib Table beta 5

Posted by Mind Bridge <mi...@yahoo.com>.
This is due to the LinkSumbit bug in beta 5. The bug is fixed and the
fix should be in the next beta.