Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Stephens, Drew" <Ds...@rippe.com> on 2007/03/06 21:36:27 UTC

Upgrading our Apache Server

Due to a CPI Scan, we are being instructed to update our Apache
software.  We are worried about how this will affect our OFBiz
environment; what "gotcha's" should we look out for?  I am attaching a
the scan report which explains the exposures the upgrade would address.

Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Drew Stephens
Rippe & Kingston Systems, Inc.
dstephens@rippe.com
Phone: (513) 977-4573

Visit us at: www.rippe.com

1077 Celestial Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1696

=======

Re: Upgrading our Apache Server

Posted by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com>.
Stephens, Drew wrote:

> Due to a CPI Scan, we are being instructed to update our Apache
> software.  We are worried about how this will affect our OFBiz
> environment; what "gotcha's" should we look out for?  I am attaching a
> the scan report which explains the exposures the upgrade would address.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

First, what is a CPI scan?
Second, what OS are you running ofBiz on?
Third, what version of Apache http are you on now, and what version does it this
  mythical CPI recommend, or does it just say upgrade?
Forth, are you sure you are running ofBiz inside Apache http?

--
Walter