Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/26 02:29:35 UTC

[DISCUSS] DolphinScheduler 3.0.0 release in early August

Hey guys,

We plan to release DolphinScheduler 3.0.0 in early August. Version
3.0.0 tries to fix some bugs and correct some docs based on
3.0.0-beta-2. And it is the first stable version of 3.0.0. And we
already create new branch named `3.0.0-prepare` in repository
apache/dolphinscheduler. We invite our community to test this prepare
branch.

Currently, we have some known issues in the link[1], some of them
still not assigned to someone and it is encouraged to reply and take
them directly in the issue if you are interested in them.

If you have other issues you want to fix in version 3.0.0. please let
us know in this mail thread

[1]: https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/milestone/32

--
Best Wish
— Jiajie

Re: [DISCUSS] DolphinScheduler 3.0.0 release in early August

Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@gmail.com>.
Thank chufeng,

yeah, it seem will raise error when log file in a long path, we should
change `log_path` type from `varchar(200)` to text to ensure it will
not raise error, I will add a independent patch to branch
3.0.0-prepare, and then add another patch to dev branch after [1]
merged

[1]: https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/pull/11258

Posted by SbloodyS <zi...@apache.org>.
Hi JiaJie,

The test environment I use is AWS EMR 6.6.0 distribution. Which is Hive 3.1.2/Spark 3.2.0/Flink 1.14.2/PrestoSQL 0.267 and additional installed Flink 1.12.1.

I’ve test the Spark/Flink task plugin and the Presto datasource plugin and the Enterprise WeChat alert plugin and it works as expected.

--
Best Wishes
ZiHao

Posted by Chufeng Gao <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jiajie,

Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@gmail.com>.

--

Posted by 59...@qq.com.INVALID.

Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks qingwli for the help

Posted by "Draven Li (qingwli)" <qi...@cisco.com.INVALID>.
Hi Jiajie,

From: Draven Li (qingwli) <qi...@cisco.com.INVALID>
Date: Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 16:51
To: dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org <de...@dolphinscheduler.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] DolphinScheduler 3.0.0 release in early August

From: Jiajie Zhong <zh...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 16:27
To: dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org <de...@dolphinscheduler.apache.org>

Posted by "Draven Li (qingwli)" <qi...@cisco.com.INVALID>.
Hi Jiajie:

From: Jiajie Zhong <zh...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 16:27
To: dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org <de...@dolphinscheduler.apache.org>

Posted by Chufeng Gao <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jiajie,

I could help test the Zeppelin task plugin.

BTW, I'm looking forward to the release of 3.0.0 and good luck with the
release : )

Thanks.

*Best Regards,*

*Chufeng (Eric) Gao*

Jiajie Zhong <zh...@gmail.com> 于2022年7月28日周四 16:27写道:

Posted by SbloodyS <zi...@apache.org>.
Hi Jiajie:

I could help test the Spark/Flink task plugin and the Presto datasource plugin and the Enterprise WeChat alert plugin.

Good luck with the release : )

--
Best Wishes
ZiHao