Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Amn <am...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/05 11:43:56 UTC

Where is my post?

I recently posted the following question :
----
How can I add external source code (flecks) to my project?
All the information I found is related to adding libraries (flecks)
to the project, which I have already done (thanks folks).

TIA.
-------

However, I did not find the post in my inbox, assuming that it would
bounce back to me via this mailing-list. There have been no replies
either. Which makes me wonder, is it just that it means no one knows
the answer, or, my message was not posted.

Could someone give me a feed back on this issue?

TIA 😀️

Re: Where is my post?

Posted by Owen Thomas <ow...@gmail.com>.
Haha, thanks!

Re: Where is my post?

Posted by Amn <am...@gmail.com>.

Re: Where is my post?

Posted by Owen Thomas <ow...@gmail.com>.

Re: Where is my post?

Posted by antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Information about how to use our mailing lists is in [1] (including a
link to the ezmlm manual). Other links that may be of help are RFC-1855
and the Apache Code of Conduct [3].

I'm afraid we won't be able to help you find your own posts in your own
inbox, though.

Hope this helps,
Antonio

[1]