Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/11 13:17:49 UTC

Re: Trying to create a ´new instance" service mode l, but ..

I missed what you are trying to do, I thought this was something
previously discussed, but it's new.

What's your use case? Why would you need this? What do you get that
threaded or pooled doesn't give you.

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:36:14 -0800, Liebig, Stefan
<St...@compeople.de> wrote:
> I have looked at the ThreadedServiceModel and I can not see how
> I can realize that I get for each service request a new instance
> of my service. The only thing I can do is to get for each method
> invocation on a service a new instance. But this is different from
> what I want.
> Am I missing something?
>
> Prototype? I would not associate this term with that what I need.
> Isn´t a prototype not something unique?
>
> Stefan

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry