Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Camilo Casadiego <Ca...@adv.co> on 2011/08/24 21:22:13 UTC

Simple line

Hi there...I was wondering how to draw a simple line into a panel??

Kind Regards,

Camilo Casadiego

Re: Simple line

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
OK. Given that, it sounds like you might want to consider creating a custom container component rather than using Panel. You can position the BoxPanes in layout() and draw the lines in your skin's paint() method.

RE: Simple line

Posted by Camilo Casadiego <Ca...@adv.co>.

Re: Simple line

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.