Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Divya Muttineni <di...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/04 01:15:29 UTC

Regarding pdf data extraction

I am trying to convert the tabular data from pdf file to text(.txt) file.
In one of the article I came across
org.apache.pdfbox.pdfviewer.PDFPageDrawer.

Can you please help me how to extend this and override the strokepath()
method.

Thank you,
Divya

Re: Regarding pdf data extraction

Posted by Alin Mazilu <im...@gmail.com>.
I don't think that class can help you... All you need is the
PDFTextStripper class...

Posted by John Hewson <jo...@jahewson.com>.
Take a look at Tabula http://tabula.nerdpower.org which uses PDFBox.

-- John