Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "David J. M. Karlsen" <da...@davidkarlsen.com> on 2010/01/09 17:51:15 UTC

Re: files system transactions

Oliver Zeigermann skrev:
> Hi Gustavo!
>
> 2007/11/27, Gustavo De Simone <gu...@intotum.com>:
>
>> First, is there a way to make directory operations transactional in version
>> 1.2 ?
>>

> No.
>

>> Second, when is planned to be version 2.0 release?
>>

> 2.0 is ready for a beta release, I just did not find the time to roll
> it out, yet. If you want to try it, have the look at the version in
> SVN.

Any update on this? The javadocs at the site refer to the 2.0-SNAPSHOT
version.
Will it get released soon?

Re: files system transactions

Posted by "David J. M. Karlsen" <da...@davidkarlsen.com>.
Ralph Goers skrev:

>>> No.

>>> 2.0 is ready for a beta release, I just did not find the time to roll
>>> it out, yet. If you want to try it, have the look at the version in
>>> SVN.
>>>

>> Any update on this? The javadocs at the site refer to the 2.0-SNAPSHOT version.
>> Will it get released soon?
>>

> When will what be released? I can't tell what component this thread refers to.

The component in question is "commons transactions":
http://commons.apache.org/transaction/
http://github.com/apache/commons-transaction/

Re: files system transactions

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
On Jan 9, 2010, at 8:51 AM, David J. M. Karlsen wrote:

> Oliver Zeigermann skrev:
>> Hi Gustavo!
>>
>> 2007/11/27, Gustavo De Simone <gu...@intotum.com>:
>>
>>> First, is there a way to make directory operations transactional in version
>>> 1.2 ?
>>>

>> No.
>>

>>> Second, when is planned to be version 2.0 release?
>>>

>> 2.0 is ready for a beta release, I just did not find the time to roll
>> it out, yet. If you want to try it, have the look at the version in
>> SVN.
>>
> Any update on this? The javadocs at the site refer to the 2.0-SNAPSHOT version.
> Will it get released soon?

When will what be released? I can't tell what component this thread refers to.

Ralph