Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "Wuhrlin, Alain" <Al...@mulhouse-alsace.fr> on 2017/02/16 08:53:27 UTC

Recording RDP session with docker on guacamole 0.9.11

HI everyone,

I use guacamole 0.9.11-incubating<http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/releases/0.9.11-incubating/> with docker.

I use mysql/ldap authentification. All is OK, and I see 3000 users.
My portal is customized : this is ok too :)

docker run --restart=always --name guacamole --link guacd:guacd \
    --link mysql:mysql       \
    -e LDAP_HOSTNAME=controleur.domaine.fr                   \
    -e LDAP_PORT=389                   \
    -e LDAP_GROUP_BASE_DN=OU=Guacamole,OU=Application,OU=Groupes\ domaine,DC=domaine,DC=fr                   \
    -e LDAP_USER_BASE_DN=ou=utilisateurs,dc=domaine,dc=fr        \
    -e LDAP_SEARCH_BIND_DN=CN=Recherche-LDAP,OU=LDAP,OU=Administration\ DSI,DC=domaine,DC=fr \
    -e LDAP_SEARCH_BIND_PASSWORD=domainePWD        \
    -e LDAP_USERNAME_ATTRIBUTE=sAMAccountName        \
    -e MYSQL_HOSTNAME=localhost   \
    -e MYSQL_PORT=3306   \
    -e MYSQL_DATABASE=guacamole_db  \
    -e MYSQL_USER=guacamole_user    \
    -e MYSQL_PASSWORD=mysqlPWD \
    -v /home/alain/guac2_home:/guacamole_home   \
    -v /home/alain/videos:/etc/videos   \
    -e GUACAMOLE_HOME=/guacamole_home \
    -d -p 8080:8080 guacamole/guacamole

I search how to configure the recording for my rdp sessions.

[cid:image001.png@01D2883A.605E28F0]

But It's not ok for me. What is the problem ?
I'm a newbie, but guacamole is a very fine solution.

Thanks

Alain

Re: Recording RDP session with docker on guacamole 0.9.11

Posted by Anburaj Palraj <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alain,

If you want  1024x768 video format use the below command .

guacenc -s 1024x768 -r 2000000 -f filename

For HD resolution use the below command .

guacenc -s 1920x1080 -r 2000000 -f filename

Note:  if u need more  clarity  and converted video file size also will be
big :) .

RE: Recording RDP session with docker on guacamole 0.9.11

Posted by "Wuhrlin, Alain" <Al...@mulhouse-alsace.fr>.
Hi Anburaj,

I don’t find guacenc in the docker container ☹

I compile it for test, in a centos container ! and, I see my screen recording.

Thanks a lot.

Posted by Anburaj Palraj <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alain,

[cid:image001.png@01D28850.39600140]