Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/17 06:22:22 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.4.0

The vote passes with:

[8] +1 - binding votes (dejan, tim, hiram, rob, guillaume, gary, jim, hadrian)
[2] +1 - non-binding votes (jean-baptiste, kevan)
[0] -1

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo in the morning. I am over a slow connection now and it's getting late.

Many thanks to all who took the time to test this release and vote.
Hadrian