Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anthony Whitford <an...@whitford.com> on 2017/09/03 16:14:05 UTC

New CI/CD Setup Questions

I am in the process of setting up a brand new Continuous Delivery environment.  I stumbled across the Takari Concurrent Local Repository project (https://github.com/takari/takari-local-repository <https://github.com/takari/takari-local-repository>), and it led me question…

  Is it safe to have multiple, concurrent maven builds accessing the same local repository cache?

And more generally…

  Is there a documented list of best-practices or things to consider when setting up a new CI/CD ecosystem?

Thanks,

Anthony