Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2019/02/08 11:46:08 UTC

Key Signing Party in NT

Hey all,

I just noticed that we have new PPMCs coming to us on Friday and it would be a good chance to sign some pgp keys if wanted (for future RMs!).
So if someone wants to have its key signed he should prepare one and bring an id card with him (not that we don’t trust you, but it’s the rules).
Chris and I will be here at least to sign then.

Best
Julian

AW: Key Signing Party in NT

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hi Markus,

You only need to generate a pgp key on your pc for you apache email. I use the gpg tools on my Mac, not sure what exists on win or Linux.
Perhaps check https://www.openpgp.org

Julian

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Betreff: AW: Key Signing Party in NT
Von: Markus Sommer
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org

Hello Julian,

good idea, what do I have to prepare, at which Site, Progam?

Best regards

Markus

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Markus Sommer
Geschäftsführer

isb innovative software businesses GmbH
Otto-Lilienthal-Straße 2
D 88046 Friedrichshafen

Tel          +49 (0) 7541 3834-14
Fax         +49 (0) 7541 3834-20
Mobil    +49 (0) 171 537 8437

Mail to  sommer@isb-fn.de
http://www.isb-fn.de

Geschäftsführer: Markus Sommer, Thomas Zeler
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ulm HRB-Nr. 631624
Important Note: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain trade secrets and may well also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please understand that you must not copy this e-mail or any attachments or disclose the contents to any other person.
Thank you.

AW: Key Signing Party in NT