Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Justin zhang <sc...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/18 00:51:33 UTC

Fwd: Travis CI: [31472] - apache/rocketmq CI build failure

Hi RocketMQ team,
   Could please consider migrate to  travis-ci.com instead of travis-ci.org
 ?

  My pull request (https://github.com/apache/rocketmq/pull/3256) request
fails to build. And the travis-ci guy says we should migrate to
travis-ci.org. Thanks!