Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com> on 2006/11/09 00:23:57 UTC

tip on xsl:fo and a page I can't edit on docs.ofbiz.org

Jacopo,

I have a tip for XSL:FO -

Always put ?xml after text or descriptions, or you'll eventually
crash.  You can also use: <#escape x as x?xml>

Also, I can't edit this page for some reason:
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/~jacopoc/Notes+on+XSL-FO+in+OFBiz

Not sure why...

Best Regards,

Si
sichen@opensourcestrategies.com

Re: tip on xsl:fo and a page I can't edit on docs.ofbiz.org

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Si,

that page in still under my personal space and this is why you can't
edit it probably. Now I should have granted you write access to my
personal space, could you please retry?
Also, if you think that this page should go in a more official space,
feel free to move it there.

Thanks,

Jacopo