Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Lakshmi Narayanan <bl...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/24 07:25:49 UTC

Newbie-Want to forward all bounced(user doesnt exist) mails to a mailbox

Hi all,
Im relatively a newbie to JAMES and found it fascinating.Im doing a project
based on Email management.In the project i want to forward all the mails
which are sent to invalid user ids(bounced mails) to be forwarded to a
mailbox.Can it be done with Mialet.If so,how?Please help.

Lakshmi Narayanan.B

Re: Newbie-Want to forward all bounced(user doesnt exist) mails to a mailbox

Posted by Lakshmi Narayanan <bl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot! This is the explanation i wanted exactly.Thanks for your help.

Lakshmi Narayanan

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.