Posted to user@flink.apache.org by deklanw <de...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/31 16:45:38 UTC

Re: Working around lack of SQL triggers

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry for my lateness, I put this project on hold for awhile but I'm looking
back into it.

I think I see what you're saying but I'm not sure how to actually implement
that parameterizable aggregation function. I understand what it would be
conceptually, but I'm new to Scala/Java so actually implementing it seems
daunting. Do you have a link to some code where I can see something similar
I can work from? Preferably many such examples :P

Thanks!