Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org> on 2017/12/18 08:07:50 UTC

Apache MADlib v1.13

I will start the tasks for the Apache MADlib v1.13 as highlighted in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MADLIB-1188. I will wait for the
Release Notes updates (MADLIB-1189) to be committed before starting.

I hope to have the release out for voting in the next day.

-=e

--
*Ed Espino*

Re: Apache MADlib v1.13