Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Scott Wilcox <sc...@x0f.org> on 2006/11/27 22:50:03 UTC

[users@httpd] Vhosts & Statistics

hey folks.

I've spent the past few hours googling to find some scripts or software
to use with my Apache server. I'd like to have something to view usage
and statistics on each individual vhost only. Any ideas, or does anyone
know of something that shows this?

Any help appreciated!

Scott.

Re: [users@httpd] Vhosts & Statistics

Posted by Scott Wilcox <sc...@x0f.org>.
I just realised that too, didn't even cross my mind! Thank you for the
reply Serge :)

Scott.

Posted by Serge Dubrouski <se...@gmail.com>.