Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Pavithra R <pa...@huawei.com> on 2019/07/17 05:42:15 UTC

IPv6 support

I came across some issues which were fixed for ipv6 support.
But I cant find any documentation that claims, sparks supports ipv6 completely.

Hadoop is having a separate jira to work on ipv6 support. Is there any such task in spark too?
I would like to know if there is any task planned for ipv6 support of Spark?

Pavithra R

RE: IPv6 support

Posted by "Rao, Abhishek (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)" <ab...@nokia.com>.
Hi,

I see there is some implementation done in spark towards supporting IPv6.

As per the description, it says support for IPv6 in Yarn mode. Do we have any plans to have IPv6 support for other resource managers (specially Kubernetes)?

Thanks and Regards,
Abhishek

Re: IPv6 support

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.