Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2012/03/19 19:10:36 UTC

Seeking more moderators for general@lucene

After being away from the lucene lists for a week I noticed that there was
a (legitimate) message to general@lucene from 4 days ago still sitting in
the mail queue -- a sure sign that we need more moderators on the list.

So if anyone would like to volunteer, please let me know.

(The responsibilities are extremeley minimal -- basically anytime someone
emails the list who is not subscribed, you and the other moderators will
get a copy.  if it's spam, you ignore it; if it's legitimate you hit
specific 'reject' address with a note pointing them to the subscribe
instructions)

http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#mail-moderate

-Hoss

Re: Seeking more moderators for general@lucene

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Hi Chris,
:
: I would like to help as a list moderator.

Sorry i lost track of this until now.

Posted by Mirko Kämpf <mi...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Chris,

I would like to help as a list moderator.

Mirko

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Subject: Re: Seeking more moderators for general@lucene

: Add me up.
:
: - Mark Miller

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 19, 2012, at 2:10 PM, Chris Hostetter wrote:

> After being away from the lucene lists for a week I noticed that there was a (legitimate) message to general@lucene from 4 days ago still sitting in the mail queue -- a sure sign that we need more moderators on the list.
>
> So if anyone would like to volunteer, please let me know.
>

> (The responsibilities are extremeley minimal -- basically anytime someone emails the list who is not subscribed, you and the other moderators will get a copy.  if it's spam, you ignore it; if it's legitimate you hit "reply all"; if it's someone seeking help subscriping you reply to a specific 'reject' address with a note pointing them to the subscribe instructions)
>
> http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#mail-moderate
>

> -Hoss

Add me up.

- Mark Miller