Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ybei <yb...@liacs.nl> on 2006/07/17 15:17:23 UTC

Where can I find a detail user guide for Axis?

The user guide available in the website is too simple. The example attached
with axis package is also too simple.

Where can I find more detail user guide for Axis?

Re: Where can I find a detail user guide for Axis?

Posted by Yun <yb...@liacs.nl>.
Thank you for your information.

Actually I was looking for the axis tutorial. Your information is very
helpful for me.

Yun

Re: Where can I find a detail user guide for Axis?

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
Fixed in current SVN:

the Axis2 Code generator

Not sure about the eclipse tutorial, this is giving a 404:

http://www.wso2.net/2006/04/setting_up_apache_axis2_in_eclipse

I don't know what the original was - for now I put in:

http://www.wso2.net/kb/67

Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
Not sure exactly what your looking for, but some advanced articles can
be found here in the Articles and Tutorials section:

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/index.html

Some of those links unfortunately are broken. You can also find some
of them here:

http://www.wso2.net/articles/axis2/java

HTH,