Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Eung-ju Park <co...@apache.org> on 2001/11/27 11:24:14 UTC

I ommit CVS/Template while checkin overloard and xcommander.

I ommit CVS/Template while checkin overloard and xcommander.
How do I solve it?

----
 * Eung-ju Park <co...@apache.org>, <co...@isoft.co.kr>
 Life without music would be a mistake. --Nietzsche

Re: I ommit CVS/Template while checkin overloard and xcommander.

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 21:24, Eung-ju Park wrote:
> I ommit CVS/Template while checkin overloard and xcommander.
> How do I solve it?

When you checkout the directory it should be placed in it I think ... So you
may need to re-checkout cornerstone to get it all working again ? Or maybe
just rm -rf apps/overlord and do an update ... not sure ;)

Actually I have a script that I run locally that removes all those damn
Template files ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

Re: I ommit CVS/Template while checkin overloard and xcommander.

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.
On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 07:24:14PM +0900, Eung-ju Park wrote:
> I ommit CVS/Template while checkin overloard and xcommander.
> How do I solve it?

Shouldn't it magically get fetched from the server when do you do a 'cvs
update'?

Thus sayeth the CVS Book (http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/):

CVS/Template

Contains a log message template as specified by the rcsinfo file. (See
Repository Administrative Files earlier in this chapter.) It is relevant
only for remote working copies; working copies on the same machine as
the repository just read rcsinfo directly.

--Jeff