Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org> on 2018/06/01 12:48:33 UTC

Re: Survey: what is everyone working on that you want to share?

Hi Kenn,Sorry for the late answer, for myself, what I'm currently working on:
1. Add Nexmark to continuous integration as postcommits and export response times to performance dashboards: ticket: htt
ps://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-
4225PR1:https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/5464PR2:https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/4976
2. Push metrics to a backend in an runner agnostic wayticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3310PR: already
merged, current work is integration with Dataflow (Flink and Spark are already done)
BestEtienne