Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Marilen Corciovei <le...@nemesisit.rdsnet.ro> on 2005/11/11 16:49:18 UTC

Tapestry in the Airline

Hello,

We just finished putting in production the 2'nd version of an online
reservation system for the airline based on tapestry (www.resa-air.com).
I am working with Tapestry for more than 3 years and I am very happy to
have promoted this technology for this project. Even if the interface is
simple, integrating with all the legacy layers behind was not.

Thank you all for your work,

Marilen Aretius Corciovei
J2EE, Linux Consultant
http://len.is-a-geek.org
http://www.nemesisit.ro

Re: Tapestry in the Airline

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I'd love to see a success story on the wiki.

Also, from quickly looking at the site, I think a good practice is to
give explicit ids to all Form and form control components; Tapestry
will honor your ids as the names of the elements, which is shorter and
much more readable than the ids Tapestry assigns.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry