Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2021/08/10 07:08:05 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.3 release (take #2)

Hi everyone,

I submit Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.3 release to your vote (take #2). This new
vote fixes the assembly long path issue on some environment (AMQ-8352).

This release includes important fixes and updates on the 5.16.x series,
especially:
- include java.util package in the deserialization enforcement
- logging improvements on STOMP transport
- improvement on Karaf features to avoid cascading refresh
- fix on couple of potential deadlocks
- several dependencies updates

Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12350105

Maven staging repository is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1232/

Dist staging repository is:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.16.3/

Git tag:
activemq-5.16.3

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Thanks !
Regards
JB

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.3 release (take #2)

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Justin

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.