Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by BugRat Mail System <to...@cortexity.com> on 2001/01/03 20:55:22 UTC

BugRat Report #51 - Tomcat server won't start with strange char's in pathname

----- Sender's Comment -----
possible bug in 4.0 also?
Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
BugRat Mail System wrote:

> ----- Sender's Comment -----
> possible bug in 4.0 also?

Possible, but unlikely (I think this got fixed for 3.2 and 4.0 already).

Best way to test would be to install Tomcat 4.0 in a directory like

    C:\Program Files\Tomcat 4.0

on a Windows platform, and make sure everything still works correctly.  (I know that Pierre Delisle has an NT system at the office; I'm sure
others do as well.)

Craig