Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/12 13:32:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Dublin NoSQL Meetup – Apache Gora and the Oracle NoSQL database

Hi Folks,
A quick post here to promote an event Apostolos Giannakidis (Apache Gora's
GSoC student this year) and myself with be speaking at in Dublin this
coming Monday.
Event info and registration can be found below
http://tcubedublin.com/events/dublin-nosql-meetup-apache-gora-and-the-oracle-nosql-database-customize/
Thanks and if you are able to attend... see you there.
Best

--
*Lewis*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Dublin NoSQL Meetup – Apache Gora and the Oracle NoSQL database

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Cool! Just saw the presos. Good job by you and Apos =)

- Henry

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hey Henry,

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.