Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Sritharan Commarasamy <rs...@cozynetworks.com> on 2008/11/19 01:12:56 UTC

ofbiz developers request

My sincerest apologies to anyone on the lists who might be offended by this
solicitation.

I'm looking for developers to work on ofbiz project. Please include rate and
availability.

Interested parties can contact me at rsritharan@cozynetworks.com

Regards,

Raja Sritharan

Re: ofbiz developers request

Posted by jeetendra sahu <sa...@gmail.com>.

--
Regards
Jeetendra Sahu

Re: ofbiz developers request

Posted by Karim Rahimpur <kr...@tamagos.com>.
FYI there is the list of OFBiz Service Providers whom you may contact
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Service+Providers

Regards