Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2007/09/25 10:42:42 UTC

Wiki diagram source

I have the source for a few of the diagrams that are used in the wiki in my
sandbox. Not the best place for them.

1/ Where is everyone putting this kind of source? How about we have a
wiki/diagrams section of svn?
2/ I note that the doc on the website wiki about cwiki setup (
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=56590)
suggest that content is being updated in SVN. Is this really happening and
if so where is it going?

Simon

Re: Wiki diagram source

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
+1 to keep in the Wiki itself.

- Venkat

Re: Wiki diagram source

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Wiki diagram source

Re: Wiki diagram source

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Most of the things on the site svn is used on the site : SCA javadocs,
the stylesheets, some static images, etc

The sync is done via a a scheduled cron job that runs in my apache
account multiple times in the hour, but then it takes about an hour
for the apache website take the update.

Re: Wiki diagram source

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Wiki diagram source