Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alex Romayev <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2004/01/05 19:07:42 UTC

[cocoon forms] Javascript error

Hi,

I'm getting a Javascript error when I submit my form.
The functionality works fine, except for this error
briefly comes up while the browser is openning the

Here is the error:
Line:  44
Char:  1
Error: Object expected
Code:  0

Javascrip file:
cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/woody/flow/javascript/woody2.js");

function change_language() {
    var form = new
Form("portal/xforms/login/language.form-def.xml");
    form.showForm("language.display.resource");
    var locale = cocoon.request.get("locale");

    cocoon.sendPage("/site/login?locale=" + locale);

}

Cheers,
-Alex

=====